A Trauma Therapist, Author and Mind Coach, Linzi is dedicated to helping others by combining her personal life experiences with ongoing professional training in mind coaching.
Over the past two decades, she has trained with some of the best Neuroscientists, Psychologists and Top Coaches around the world with the intention of sharing these skills to anyone wanting to improve their mind health in a more simplistic and practical way.
Having lived with anxiety & panic attacks from early childhood and recently experiencing the unexpected loss of her only sibling (her beloved brother) to suicide, during the Covid pandemic, Linzi is on a mission to make sure we all learn basic mind skills to help us build more resilient mindsets and live better, no matter what life brings us.
Mum to young twins, wife to Chris (one of the uk's top trauma therapists) and a regular guest on Podcasts as well as being host of a Clubhouse Audio room and author of 'What Suicide Left Behind', Linzi likes to keep things real and authentic.
Qualifications and experience is important. Linzi's training includes:
- The Havening Techniques® Certified Practitioner (with Dr Ruden & Paul McKenna)
- Diploma in Professional & Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy (with Ali Campbell)
- Licensed Neuro-Linguistic-Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner (with Dr Bandler, Paul McKenna & co)
- Licensed NLP Practitioner Plus (with Steve Crabb & co)
- Certificate in Life Coaching
- Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning Specialist
- Design Human Engineer
- LAB Profile Practitioner
- Licensed Sports Performance Coach
- Welcoming The Havening Techniques® into the Treatment of Suicidality: Healing the Pain Underneath to Create a New Way Forward (workshop with Dr Kate Truitt)
She has also presented alongside at both online & offline conferences with names such as Dr Gabor Mate, Paul McKenna PhD, Drs Ron & Steven Ruden, Dr Amen and Dr Kate Truitt, and has written many articles for various publications.
Linzi is fortunate to have made positive connections with many therapists and coaches worldwide and is happy to recommend alternatives if required.
Life is truly precious and Linzi believes we must never stop learning. By opening up our minds to new possibilities, we are opening up our world in ways we once never thought possible.
You can't change the world, but you can change YOUR world.....
Between 2016 and 2020, Linzi has focused on being full-time mum to her twins and most recently working through the loss of her beloved brother to suicide during the Pandemic lockdown. This new website will evolve over time with blog posts, articles, resources and testimonials.
If you want to learn how to work through trauma, anxiety and improve your mind health / mental wellbeing just like Linzi, then get in touch.