A Trauma Therapist, Author and Mind Coach, Linzi is dedicated to helping others by combining her personal life experiences with ongoing professional training in mind coaching.
Over the past two decades, she has trained with some of the best Therapists, Neuroscientists, Psychologists and Top Coaches from around the world with the intention of sharing these skills to anyone wanting to improve their mind health.
Having lived with anxiety & panic attacks from early childhood (and now the menopause!!), and recently experiencing the unexpected loss of her only sibling (her beloved brother) to suicide during the Covid pandemic, Linzi is on a mission to make sure we all learn basic mind skills to help us build more resilient mindsets and live better, no matter what life brings us.
She is married to Chris Meaden (one of the uk's top trauma & anxiety therapists) and is blessed with young twins and two grown-up step-sons.
Supporting Communities / PR / Activities:
- Ambassador for 'Suicide & Co' Charity
- Guest speaker on various Podcasts / Interview Series
- Occasional guest speaker on BBC Radio (topics such as 'being an older mum', 'suicide loss' and more)
- Contributor in Davina McCall & Dr Naomi Potter's Best Selling Book "Menopausing"
- Author of the Book "What Suicide Left Behind"
- Host of Clubhouse Room
- Previous Contributor in Professional Player Magazine & Other Publications
- Fundraiser for Search Dogs Sussex (part of Lowland Rescue Charity)
- Chess Club Leader (Local Primary School)
Training & Qualifications:
- The Havening Techniques® Certified Practitioner (with Dr Ruden & Paul McKenna)
- Diploma in Professional & Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Clinical Hypnotherapy (Manchester College of Hypnotherapy & Coaching)
- Licensed Neuro-Linguistic-Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner (with Dr Bandler, Paul McKenna & co)
- Licensed NLP Practitioner Plus (with Steve Crabb & co)
- Life Coaching
- Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning Specialist
- Design Human Engineer
- LAB (language & behaviour) Profile Practitioner
- Licensed Sports Performance Coach
- Welcoming The Havening Techniques® into the Treatment of Suicidality: Healing the Pain Underneath to Create a New Way Forward (workshop with Dr Kate Truitt)
Linzi has also presented at both online & offline conferences with names such as Dr Gabor Mate, Paul McKenna PhD, Drs Ron & Steven Ruden, Dr Amen and Dr Kate Truitt, and has written many articles for various publications.
She is fortunate to have made positive connections with many therapists and coaches worldwide and is happy to recommend alternatives if required.
Life is truly precious and Linzi believes we must never stop learning. By opening up our minds to new possibilities, we are opening up our world in ways we once never thought possible.
You can't change the world, but you can change YOUR world.....
Between 2016 and 2020, Linzi has focused on being full-time mum to her twins and most recently working through the loss of her beloved brother to suicide during the Pandemic lockdown. This new website will evolve over time with blog posts, articles, resources and testimonials.
If you want to learn how to work through trauma, anxiety, menopausal symptoms and improve your mind health / mental wellbeing just like Linzi, then get in touch.